Fortinet Trade-Up Program
Upgrade & Save Before It’s Too Late!
View the details of the Trade Up program below. Still need help working out if you qualify for this program? Contact an AVFirewalls.com.au Representative today by calling us on 1300 505 257.
Upgrade and Save!
The TradeUp Program* allows you to access the latest Fortinet solutions, bringing you improved performance, updated security, and an advanced feature set whilst benefitting from real cost savings.
Our network security platform is tested and validated by the world’s leading experts and customers globally. It is powered by Fortinet’s FortiGuard Labs threat research and response capabilities, together providing protection across the complete threat lifecycle. This means customers are protected 24/7 from growing threats that go undetected by other solutions.
- 38% Discount on Hardware, Hardware Bundles and standalone FortiGuard
- 36% Discount on FortiCare Support & Bundle subscriptions
- Promotional Discounts & Eligibility
- TradeUp your End-of-Order (EOO) Fortinet units for new models and receive up to 38% discount.
- Products announced EOO (for list of exclusions see FAQs) are eligible for TradeUp discounts. A limited number of products not included in the EOO announcement are also eligible (see page two). A special pricing request must be approved for all non-EOO products.
- Transfer Existing Support Subscriptions
- End-Users can also benefit from a transfer of existing support subscriptions to their upgraded unit only when a recommended replacement is chosen.
- Transferring existing support subscriptions to the newly purchased unit is simple via the Support Portal. More detailed instructions can be found in the FAQ section below.
Which Products Are Eligible?
Please Contact Us with the serial number of your unit and we will be able to check eligibility. Typically all Fortinet products announced End-of-Life (EOL) are eligible for TradeUp Discounts. A limited number of products that have not been announced EOL are also eligible (see chart on previous page). For all other non-EOL products, a Special Pricing Request must be approved.
Which Products Are Not Eligible?
The following products are not eligible for the TradeUp program: FortiVoice, FortiClient, Coyote Point, FortiToken, FortiRecorder, Virtual Appliances, Fortinet VM Solutions, FortiSMS, FortiCarrier, VDOM, ADOM, Accessories, FortiFone, FortiCamera, Professional Services, FortiSiem, FortiProxy.
When Can The End User Benefit From A Transfer Of Services From The Installed Unit To The New Unit?
Only EOO units listed below qualify for the transfer of support subscriptions. To be able to transfer support subscriptions from an EOO unit to a recommended replacement unit, the hardware unit must be purchased on its own, without bundle support included. We strongly recommend that the End-User checks the respective datasheet of the recommended replacement units available to verify the technical specifications of the new device.
What Is The Process To Transfer Service From The Installed Unit To The Newly Purchased Replacement Unit?
Customers visit the Support site at https://support.fortinet.com. Go to the Asset/Manage Products section. Select the serial number of the product to be replaced. Click on the option Registration/RMA Transfer, and insert the serial number of the newly purchased unit. Upon saving, the transfer of services is confirmed and in place.
What Is The Process To De-register The Replaced (Old) Unit?
Within one-month, the End User must open a ticket (at https://support.fortinet.com), and request the de-registration of the replaced unit by providing its serial number. Any warranty or guarantee that is in place for the replaced (old) unit will cease upon de-registration. The Customer agrees and undertakes that if the de-registration process described above has not been fully completed by the end of the second month from the date of purchase of the replacement unit(s), Fortinet shall automatically de-registered the replaced unit(s), without customer’s prior approval.
In order to transfer existing services from an old to a new unit, a hardware unit without bundle support included must be purchased. Stand-alone services should be purchased separately in the same order. After the existing services have been transferred to the new unit, the new renewal contracts can be registered and added on.
|Qualifying Trade-Up Products|
|Eligible Legacy Units||Recommended Replacement*||Eligible Legacy Units||Recommended Replacement*|
|FAP S422E||FAP-U422EV||FortiGate 70D||FortiGate-60E|
|FAP S423E||FAP-S421E||FortiGate 800, 800F, 800C||FortiGate- 800D, 900D|
|FortiAnalyzer 1000C ,1000D, 2000B||FortiAnalyzer-1000E, 2000E||FortiGate 80C, 80CM||FortiGate-80E, 81E|
|FortiAnalyzer 200D||FortiAnalyzer-200F||FortiGate 80D||FortiGate-80E, 81E|
|FortiAnalyzer 3000D, 3000E, 3500E, 4000B, 3500F||FortiAnalyzer-3000F||FortiGate 90D,||FortiGate 80E,100E|
|FortiAnalyzer 300D, 400B, 400C||FortiAnalyzer-400E||FortiGate 92D||FortiGate-101E|
|FortiAP 210B, 220A, 220B, C220C||FortiAP-221E||FortiGate/WiFi 20C,30B, 30D POE||FortiGate/WiFi-30E|
|FortiAP 221B||FortiAP-221E||FortiGate/Wifi 30D, 40C||FortiGate/WiFi 30E, 50E, 51E, 52E|
|FortiAP 221C||FortiAP-221E||FortiGate/WiFi 50B, FortiGate 51B||FortiGate/Wifi 50E, 51E, 52E, 60E, 61E|
|FortiAP 222B||FortiAP-222E||FortiGateRugged 100C||FortiGateRugged-90D|
|FortiAP 222C||FortiAP-221E||FortiMail 2000B||FortiMail-2000E|
|FortiAP 223B||FortiAP-223E||FortiMail 200D||FortiMail-200E|
|FortiAP 223C||FortiAP-223E||FortiMail 3000C, 3000D||FortiMail-3000E, 3200E|
|FortiAP 320B||FortiAP-320C||FortiMail 400B, 400C||FortiMail-400E|
|FortiAP C225C||FortiAP-223E||FortiManager 4000E||FortiManager-3000F|
|FortiAP C23JD||FortiAP-C24JE||FortiManager 1000C, 1000D||FortiManager-2000E|
|FortiAuthenticator 3000D||FortiAuthenticator-3000E||FortiManager 300D, 400B, 400C||FortiManager-300E, 400E|
|FortiAuthenticator 400C||FortiAuthenticator-400E||FortiManager 3900E||FortiManager-3000F|
|FortiGate 140D||FortiGate-80E, 81E, 100E,101E, 140E||FortiManager 4000D||FortiManager-3000F|
|FortiGate 3016B||FortiGate-3000D||FortiSwitch 108D POE||FortiSwitch-108E-POE|
|FortiGate 1000C||FortiGate-1000D||FortiSwitch 124B POE||FortiSwitch-124E-POE|
|FortiGate 100D||FortiGate-80E, 81E, 100E, 101E, 140E||FortiSwitch 124D||FortiSwitch-124E|
|FortiGate 1240B||FortiGate-1200D||FortiSwitch 124D POE||FortiSwitch-124E-POE|
|FortiGate 140D POE||FortiGate-80E, 81E, 100E,101E, 140E||FortiSwitch 224B POE, 224D POE||FortiSwitch-224E-POE|
|FortiGate 200B, 224B||FortiGate-200E, 201E||FortiSwitch 248D FPOE||FortiSwitch-248E-FPOE|
|FortiGate 200D||FortiGate-200E, 201E||FortiSwitch 248D POE||FortiSwitch-248E-POE|
|FortiGate 20C ADSL A||FortiGate-30E||FortiSwitch 28C||FortiSwitch-108E|
|FortiGate 300C, 310B, 311B||FortiGate-300E, 301E||FortiSwitch 324B POE||FortiSwitch-224D-FPOE|
|FortiGate 300D||FortiGate-300E, 301E||FortiSwitch 348B, 448B||FortiSwitch-248D|
|FortiGate 3040B, 3140B||FortiGate-3100D||FortiSwitch 548B||FortiSwitch-1048E|
|FortiGate 3240C||FortiGate-3200D||FortiWeb 1000C||FortiWeb-1000E|
|FortiGate 3600C, 3810A E4, 3950B||FortiGate-3700D, 3960E||FortiWeb 3000C, 3000D||FortiWeb-2000E, 3000E|
|FortiGate 400D||FortiGate-300E, 301E||FortiWeb 4000C, 4000D||FortiWeb-3000E, 3010E|
|FortiGate 5001A SW, 5001B, 5101C, 5001 SX||FortiGate-5001E||FortiWeb 400B, 400C||FortiWeb-400D|
|FortiGate 500D||FortiGate-300E, 301E||FortiWifi 20C ADSL A||FortiWiFi-30E|
|FortiGate 60C, 60C POE||FortiGate, 60E, 61E||FortiWifi 60C, 60CM||FortiWiFi-60E, 61E|
|FortiGate 60D POE, FortiGate-60D||FortiGate-60E, 61E||FortiWiFi 60CX ADSL A||FortiWiFi-60E-DSL|
|FortiGate 620B, 600C||FortiGate-500E||FortiWifi 60D||FortiWifi-60E, 61E|
|FortiGate 621B||FortiGate-501E||FortiWifi 60D POE||FortiWifi-60E, 61E|
|FortiWifi 80CM||FortiWifi-80E, 81E|
|Eligible (non-legacy) Fortinet Trade-Ups**|
|Eligible Non-Legacy Units**||Recommended Replacement*|
* To benefit from transfer of service contracts from the installed unit to the purchased (new) unit, a hardware unit must be purchased. The hardware unit must be purchased on its own, without bundle support included. We strongly recommend the Customer checks the respective datasheet of the replaced units available to verify the technical specifications of the new device.
** These products are not EOL but are still eligible for TradeUp discounts and transfer of service contracts.
Terms and Conditions:
- Terms and conditions must be strictly respected
- The Fortinet TradeUp program is available to qualified FortiPartners and all current registered users of Fortinet security products within the APAC region.
- In order to qualify for the Fortinet Trade-up Program, all submissions must involve a legacy FortiGate end-user in ANZ. The end-user must be the legal owner of the qualifying FortiGate product(s). Fortinet reserves the right to validate legal ownership.
- When trading up, the customer should validate the specifications of the replacement device to ensure that they meet their requirements.
- The recommended discounts on contracts/subscriptions only apply with the purchase of a hardware unit, which must be contained in the same purchase order.
- All submissions are subject to Fortinet approval. Approvals shall be made in Fortinet's sole and absolute discretion and any decision by Fortinet relating to a submission shall be final.
- Legacy FortiGate serial number(s) and Trade-Up Form is required prior to approval being granted.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other Fortinet offer or promotion.
- Fortinet and AVFirewalls reserve the right to amend or cancel this program at any time, to add or subtract qualifying products, and to raise or lower amount of discount at any time for any reason. The decisions of Fortinet and AVFirewalls are binding and final on all matters relating to the program.
- Nothing herein represents any binding commitment by Fortinet or AVFirewalls, and Fortinet disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, except to the extent Fortinet enters a binding written contract, signed by Fortinet’s General Counsel. Fortinet disclaims in full any guarantees.