High Performance Gigabit and 10 Gigabit Ethernet Switches
Sorry, this product is no longer available. Please Contact Us for a replacement.
Click here to jump to more pricing!
Please Note: All Prices are Inclusive of GST
The FortiSwitch-80-POE provides full 15.4 Watts/port of Power over Ethernet (POE) in a cost-effective form factor for the distributed enterprise or small office. This eight-port GbE switch provides 62 Watts of POE power to four devices, the highest in the industry. You can connect wireless access points (such as the FortiAP product family), IP phones (such as the FortiFone product family), and IP cameras to the POE ports. The FortiSwitch-80-POE eliminates the need for additional POE injectors, simplifying your small office network while improving performance. The remaining four GbE ports can accommodate uplink ports as well as additional devices such as printers, and back office equipment.
Rightsize switch deployment
Fortinet's FortiSwitch family of Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) and 10 Gigabit switches delivers outstanding price, performance, and scalability to organizations with diverse operational needs. The FortiSwitch platforms are purpose-built to meet the Ethernet infrastructure and provisioning needs of today's network edge. You can scale up/out your operations performance needs with ease of use and low cost of ownership to meet the demands of bandwidth-intensive applications from small offices to large datacenters.
- Delivers convenience and flexibility for smaller networks.
- Powers any device accepting PoE while reducing deployment costs and supporting uplink connections.
Features & Benefits:
Layer 2 Features
- Wire speed L2 switching performance 10/100/1000 BASE-T ports supporting auto-sensing, auto-negotiation
- MDI/MDIX Jumbo frame support: 9K Flow control
- IEEE 802.3x full duplex mode
- Back-pressure flow control in half duplex mode
- Forwarding mode: Store-and-forward
Network Protocols and Standards Compatibility
- IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T
- IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TRX
- IEEE 802.3z 1000BASE-SX
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
|Switch Capacity||2 Gbps||176 Gbps||960 Gbps|
|MAC Address Storage||4,000||32,000||128,000|
|VLANs Supported||N/A||3965 configurable with support for VTP v1/v2||3965 configurable with support for VTP v1/v2|
|Link Aggregation Group Size||N/A||Up to 8 ports||Up to 8 ports|
|Total Link Aggregation Groups||N/A||8||8|
|1000/10000 Ports||0||4 Dual Speed SFP+ capable of 1-GbE and 10-GbE speeds||48 dual-speed SFP+ cages capable of 1G & 10 GbE speeds|
|10/100/1000 Service Ports||N/A||1||1|
|RJ-45 serial console Port||0||1||1|
|POE Ports||4 802.3af||0||0|
|POE Power Budget||62 Watts||N/A||N/A|
|Rack Mountable||Desktop Appliance||1 RU Rack-Mount Appliance||1 RU Rack-Mount Appliance|
|Height x Width x Length||1.5 in x 4.7 in x 7.5 in
(3.8 cm x 12 cm x 19 cm)
|1.67 in x 17.32 in x 10.8 in
(4.24 cm x 44.00 cm x 27.44 cm)
|1.7 in x 17.1 in x 15.5 in
(4.28 cm x 43.5 cm x 39.37 cm)
|Weight||1.64 lbs (.75 kg)||12.83 lbs (5.82 Kg)||16.5 lbs (7.5 Kg|
|Voltage Range||100-240V AC 50-60 Hz||100-240V AC 50-60 Hz||100-240V AC 50-60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||6.2 W (P0E off) 68.2W (POE on, based on 4 POE devices)||Up to 140 W||Up to 250 W|
|Power Supply||External power supply adaptor||Dual hot swappable AC||Dual hot swappable AC|
|Storage Temperature||32 - 122 deg F (0 - 50 deg C)|
|Operating Temperature||32 - 104 deg F (0 - 40 deg C)||32 - 113 F (0 - 45 C)|
|Humidity||5 - 95% RH non-condensing||80% maximum relative humidity|
- Ports 1 - 4: 4 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Auto-MDIX RJ45 ports with POE enabled
- Ports 5 - 8: x 10/100/1000 Mbps Auto-MDIX RJ45 ports
FortiSwitch 80-POE Deployment Example
Download the Fortinet FortiSwitch Series Datasheet (.PDF)
- All Prices are Inclusive of GST
- 24x7 FortiCare Contract
24x7 Support, Advanced Hardware Replacement (NBD), Firmware and General Upgrades
- Prices are for one year of Premium RMA support. Usual discounts can be applied.
- Annual contracts only. No multi-year SKUs are available for these services.
- Contact Fortinet Renewals team for upgrade quotations for existing FortiCare contracts.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $35.00